Saturday, June 19, 2010

My girls....

Sarah told me the other day that she doesn't want to run, do Zumba, do any races or ride the bike because she does not want to be sweaty!! I told her that for most of my life I had tried to avoid being sweaty. I took Orienteering in gym class in high school, so I wouldn't get sweaty. It was just very funny. I'm fairly sure that my girl Sarah is going to be fairly athletic so the comment was even funnier to me!

My girls are getting baptized tomorrow. I'm very excited and a bit nervous. We are meeting the minister at church in a little while to show them what is going to happen. I have been searching for a church since I moved down here almost 11 years ago. And I finally have found one that feels like home! I love going there! Going to church every Sunday was such a huge part of my growing up and I want to be able to give that to my girls. A friend is going to take pictures tomorrow, so I'll be sure to share them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment