Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just not sure...

The alarm went off at 5:45 this morning and boy, did it seem early.  I snoozed once and got up 6:00.  Even though I went to bed at 9:00 last night, I felt really tired.  I got ready to go out and once outside I felt better.  The air seemed cleaner and crisper, the thunderstorms yesterday must have cleared out some of the humidity, it made it much easier to breath.  But I had a tough run, I actually think I walked more than I ran this morning.  But I still was able to go 4.7 miles this morning, which made me happy.  I reached a new level on the Nike website, I'm orange now, only 123 miles to the next level.  I've gone 32 miles since I started using it!  YEAH!!  Also for one of my challenges of going 56 miles by July 15th, I'm ahead and only have 23 miles left to go. If I keep running at the beach, which I plan on doing, I should be good!! 
I'm not sure what to do today.  I had wanted to go to the pool, but I'm not sure.  Emma's fever is gone, but now her cough is back and she is sneezing like crazy.  I worry about her so much.  Not sure if I should take her back to the doctor's yet or wait another day. Not sure the pool is the best place for her.  I'm just not sure about anything this morning frankly.  We leave on Saturday for the Outer Banks, I would hate for her to be sick at the beach.  We are doing her breathing treatments twice a day now, she's not coughing a lot but when she does it sounds awful.  It's actually not looking like very good pool weather at the moment, but it's going to be at least 90 later today.  Maybe we'll go after lunch.  Maybe I'll call the doctor and leave a message and see what he thinks.  Those sound like reasonable plans for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment